Professionals who have a Bachelor's degree and have a strong background in the healthcare discipline or have work experience in the medical industry can be admitted directly into our online Master's programs. However, if prospective students do not have a healthcare background, they can still seek admittance by taking 12 credit hours of bridge courses to help them qualify for the program.
The Master's program requires completing at least 40 credit hours of graduate-level study, including all courses listed for the degree. To graduate, students must meet the following requirements:
- Complete a minimum of 40 approved credits.
- Complete the nine (9) core courses with a grade of C (2.00) or better in each course.
- Complete a minimum of three (3) approved elective courses with a grade of C (2.00) or better in each course.
- Earn a grade of B (3.00) or better in the capstone project/course.
- Earn an overall CGPA of 2.75 or higher for all coursework completed.
- Complete all requirements within three years after enrollment.
Our Admissions Office is happy to work with you to answer any questions you may have and help determine your eligibility. Contact us today!